Altissimo Sit/Stand Workstations for 1 monitor - 500S2S91100
Effortlessly transition from sitting to standing in seconds
Allowing users to adjust their work surface to an ergonomic seated or standing position in a smooth and effortless motion, the AltissimoTM provides ultimate comfort and flexibility for the user with industry leading stability and ergonomic support. Beautifully designed, the AltissimoTM will complement every working environment and provide a comfortable and healthy experience for every user. With the optional adjustable bracket a Dual monitor configuration offers independent screen adjustments including tilt setting as well as portrait to landscape positioning, allowing for simultaneous, parabolic viewing of both screens. HFES compliant rear-mounted sit-stand workstation.
|Height - Overall Dimensions||Max. 41 7/16 in|
|Width - Overall Dimensions||28 in|
|Depth - Overall Dimensions||Max. 48 3/16 in|
|Height Adjustment||22 in|
|Number of monitors||1|
|Packaging format||Per unit|
Advantages and benefits
- With over 22" of gas assisted positioning, the AltissimoTM moves easily and effortlessly as users transition from seated to standing positions.
- Accommodates users ranging from the 5th percentile seated female to the 95th percentile standing male.
- The AltissimoTM cleverly mounts at the rear of the work surface and extends forward so the keyboard tray may rest below the desk surface supporting proper ergonomic positioning. Using this location for mounting allows the user to swing the unit out of the way leaving the desk surface fully accessible.
Comes with 9.5" of counter balanced height adjustment, 45° of tilt, and 90° of portrait to landscape rotation, monitors may be ergonomically positioned for optimal viewing.
- The AltissimoTM accommodates installed technology ranging from 5 to 25 lb, specifically supporting LCD screens that weigh between 5-20 lb.
- The grommet mount included with the AltissimoTM Workstation promotes endless possibilities for mounting locations, through the installation of a 5/8" mounting hole.
- The C-clamp mount that is also included allows the dual directional base to be installed on either 24" or 30" deep work surfaces.
- The integral dual tray system offers a spacious keyboard and mouse platform with an adjustable tilt mechanism for comfort settings, as well as a secondary surface for placing items which need to remain close at hand while working in either a seated or standing position.
- Information sharing is seamless as the monitor tower rotates independently from the work surface through 180° left and right range.
- Tested to 20,000 cycles (with the exception of the monitor tower which is supported up to 10,000 cycles) and comes with a 5 year warranty.
Available in Black, Silver or White.